At the end of course of instruction, the student should be able to:
- understand the basic concepts and fundamental principle on physics.
- understand and verify physical laws which will be applicable in their medical career.
apply the physical principles to the use of common modern medical equipments.
- appreciate the applied aspects of medically orientated physics.
- acquire essential habits of applying scientific methods in approaching/solving problems.
- be aware of the hazards encountered in the context of this environment in relation to Pressure, Vibration. Heat, Sound, Light, Electricity and Radiation.