- At the end of the course, the students will be able to
- gain knowledge competency to engage in international situations through various activities
- acquire basic understanding of medicine practicing language in medical contexts.
- utilize active strategies to improve comprehension in reading various texts including medically- related passages
- posses both non-academic and academic writing skills
- acquire communication skills participating actively in discussions, presentations and seminars in everyday encounter and medical settings
- achieve awareness of intercultural and ethical issues through stimulus-based tasks related to medical setting
- gain confidence and prepare for life-long learning as medical professionals